上午八时三十分,游客登上两艘游船,沿弯曲的漓江畅游五小时。船在八十公里长的漓江里大约航行二十五公里,然后返回,停靠在两座山(传说像一对羊角)脚下的一个小村庄―杨地。
  船上的游客迎来的是数以百计的农民,农民们迫不及待地想把他们的东西卖给外国人赚点钱。以前,游船在一个叫阳朔的小镇停靠。但由于该处通桂林的大道状况日趋变坏,这条汽车路线已经中断。
  At 8:30 a.m., the tourists boarded two pleasure ships and enjoyed a delightful tour of the winding Lijiang River for five hours. The ships sailed about 25 kilometers in the 80-km-long river,then returned and were anchored in a small village ― Yangdi at the foot of the two hills (which are like a pair of the ram'’s horns according to legend).
  The tourists on the ships were greeted by hundreds of the peasants, and the latter lost no time in selling their goods to foreign tourists and earning some money. Formerly the pleasure ships were anchored in a small town ― Yangshuo. But because the road from the town to Guilin was in increasingly worse condition, the automobile route was suspended.
中译英口译实战练习:畅享漓江美景: http://insuns.com/article/1376-1.html